Life Changing Conversations 2024: Vancouver, BC
Free, in-person, relationship workshop
January 20th, 2024 • Saturday
Downtown Vancouver • 9:30am – 5pm
what’s it about?
Eliminate defensiveness, criticism, and judgment by navigating conflict with care and compassion
How to communicate authentically so you can feel heard, seen, and appreciated
Bring back the connection, closeness, and intimacy you’ve been craving
“Your workshop has been a catalyst for positive change in my life already! I was able to use my skills the very next day with a challenging conversation with my daughter. The empowerment I felt in expressing myself authentically, thanks to your teachings, strengthened our connection and helped resolve an ongoing issue. I wholeheartedly recommend your workshop to anyone seeking resolution in their relationships. Your approach is not only effective but also compassionate, creating a transformative experience that extends far beyond the workshop itself.”
– Fabia, past participant
Module 1: Understanding our struggles
- Why do we feel unfulfilled in relationships?
- Why does conflict keep coming up?
- What are we missing from our relationships?
Module 2: Breaking down our walls and opening up
- How do we protect ourselves in relationship?
- What strategies have we developed to keep us feeling safe that are no longer serve us?
- How do these protection strategies hurt us more than they help?
- How do these protection strategies prevent us from connecting deeply?
Module 3: Creating loving, enriching relationships
- How do we shed our protection strategies and show up authentically?
- How do we communicate in a way that reduces defensiveness and conflict?
- How do we stand up for our needs and desires?
- How do we break out of our unhelpful programming and be open and vulnerable?
“Let me start by saying the space you created was really… I struggle to find words for it but beautiful. Your calm and open attitude and ability to listen made everyone feel an incredible amount of safety and even more so a sense of community. It was really meaningful to see people ask for each other’s information to share support and encouragement in their own journeys. I already recommended the workshop to friends the next day!”
– Luis, workshop participant
experience and training
I’ve worked with dozens of clients in workshop, 1 on 1, and group coaching settings. I’ve helped people repair their relationships, heal anxious and avoidant attachment struggles, and create healthy ways of approaching communication and conflict.
I’ve spent over 22 days in retreat and hundreds of hours of training in the language of love: nonviolent communication. NVC is the most potent tool I’ve come across for deepening connections with others and ourselves.